Here are the reasons you should read my blog.
Hi! My name is Daniel Kobialka, and I’m a divorced dad who works a full-time, in-office job to support my family. I’m also a self-employed blogger, writer, editor, reporter and copywriter who works diligently to keep my clients happy.
I believe my personal and professional lives are intertwined, and I see that as a good thing. I take care of those who are important — my family and my clients — because they drive me to be the best I can be in all that I do.
Today, I’m launching my own blog, a reflection of who I am and who I want to be. Here are my blog objectives:
- Explain self-employment, how it works and the opportunities and challenges associated with it.
- Help self-employed individuals manage the anxiety, depression and stress of working for yourself.
- Provide quick, easy access to self-employment tools and resources.
- Drive collaboration and communication among self-employed individuals.
- Show how anyone can succeed in self-employment.
Here’s my plan to accomplish my blog objectives:
- Publish blog posts regularly. I strive to publish at least two blog posts per week.
- Perform research. I strive to produce blog posts that are well-researched, include timely, relevant and engaging content and drive readers to take action.
- Communicate with readers. I strive to provide thoughtful responses to reader comments, concerns and questions.
- Socialize with readers. I strive to share my blog posts and connect with readers via Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Offer support. I strive to teach others about self-employment and help them achieve their personal and professional goals.
Thank you for reading my first blog post! Expect more blog posts soon — and remember, the best is yet to come.