Hello! My name is Daniel Kobialka. I’m a freelance writer, editor, reporter, blogger and editorial and multimedia Jack-of-all-trades. If you want to learn more about me, feel free to check out my LinkedIn profile, and you can follow me on Twitter too.
I’ve been a full-time, self-employed freelance extraordinaire for about two years. Since that time, I’ve learned a few things, such as:
- There is no such thing as perfection. The definition of “perfect” varies from person to person, so I strive for greatness – not perfection – in all that I do.
- There are no days off. I search for writing opportunities, speak with clients and, of course, produce content on weekdays, weekends and holidays.
- Failure is not an option. Writing is my livelihood. If I fail, the bills won’t get paid. It’s that simple.
So here I am, writing my very own blog for the very first time. It’s been an intimidating yet rewarding experience so far. I don’t know how it’s going to turn out from here, but I can tell you this:
- I’m going to try to post as much as possible. Ideally, I’d like to put together at least two posts a week, but I’m not in the business of making promises I can’t necessarily keep.
- What I write comes from the heart. I write honestly and passionately, and all words in my blog are my own.
- Call me out on anything. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE provide comments and feedback, and I’ll do my best to respond as quickly as possible.
That’s all I’ve got for now. Be sure to check back for future posts soon.